sábado, 28 de fevereiro de 2009

News 2009 (english)

Now I will expose what I have planned for the blog this year. First and foremost this is a partial plan may be that not everything comes out as planned due to other occupations that I have.

Glorians




In the first days of March begin to publish stories with unique characters in a world of sword and sorcery with great action, strength, sensuality and explicit sex. The pages will be posting a page at a time, but I guarantee that the stories are short and complete. The first one is called PHANDORA Vs where character comes in a fight ... HOT. Parallel to this, we have updated file with the characters and the world in which they live.
A curiosity about these stories is that they will not have to start dialogues, that is to meet my little skill with foreign languages.

VIDEOS and NEWS

Extracted from sites like You tube, I will look videos women with athletic and muscular and also talk about some known.
And I look on subjects interesting articles, write out on the fetish for female bodybuilder.

BEAUTIFUL MONSTERS


Continuing with the charm of the beautiful "women monsters" I will prepare new illustrations here and let the call for artists who like to see these creatures sensuality, to exhibit their art in this blog. Explain more details in future posts.

SEQUENCES


There will be new sequences that will soon post here. are mostly scenes of transformation and also type GROWTH FETISH and too UNGROWTH FETISH with characters known or not.

SUPER SHOUJO GIRL



A satire of the genre manga, I'm preparing for the end of the year. The content is a little more light on eroticism than Glorians, but will have beautiful and strong girls in conflict. To leave here by the end of the year.

Nenhum comentário: