segunda-feira, 18 de agosto de 2008

GROWTH FETISH part 01(version english)




I have already spoken on this issue DEVIANT ART, but this time I will speak a little better for me or how I started with this peculiar fetish.
In my pre adolescence, I felt strange things when a female character in animation or film won or lost one and I can not see and why. Over time, like any teenager I started to interest me sexually by women and by seeing pictures and videos of women only sensual ... Neither must explain more details.
That is that one day I saw a few illustrations of the satirical artist Sergio Aragonés of Mad magazine on women musculosas and I awakened interest. I think that was well begun. Over the years I began browsing magazines, fisiculturismo imported in shopping malls, tímidamente, as most photos were of men and means that there sensual videos of strong women. Well later achieve with a PC and I am offered by the Internet which could ultimately maximize my fetish.
So then I started to understand to some extent the reason for which I felt strange in my pre - adolescence. When the draw was learned illustrations of an old who became a powerful witch that was the genesis of Glorians. In these illustrations always had women with normal or any weakness which purchased super-strength or something like that and with the Internet, I discovered that was not the only crazy pervert who thought that.
I found the name Growth fetish. Through forúns sites and foreigners always careful look at the news.
Yet I feel a great shortage in this action as it is not very popular is difficult to find material varied. This is why I even decided to do my own material.

Growth fetish is idolatry growth. In the case in question is to see the pair grow physically, turning into something bigger and beautiful, according to their vision. In this context we see things like that are sensual women or women with huge breasts and a small growth absurdity of their breasts and why not, women acquiring normal muscles. Of course, this is not as tangible as a fixation on Tuesday fetish feet for example, as far as our science permitting, it is more a thing of imagination / drama, it is unlikely that a person will change their physical characteristics quickly the eyes visas.



This fetish I noticed some categories:

Giantess:


Women being beautiful and normal giants. Overall the pleasure that this in fact where the clothes of women during the process if rasguem valuing your body that will obviously desnudo.


Breast Expansion:

On the female breast, is very relevant in Japanese animation, several cases related to humor.


Mecantromorphilia:
(*)
Women turning into Werewolf females or any other combination of human and animal, usually mammals or mythological beings.



Female Muscle:


It is related to women who buy a normal body strong and muscular without leave aside the female sensuality. It is common shows them buying on strength - human and puts them raising heavy weights or destroying things.
This fetish is the main thread of this blog you are reading. So we focus only in this category from now on.

Below:

Sources, She Hulk, webcomics...



*Peter Is the Wolf© Benjamin Rodriguez

Nenhum comentário: